- Leeds City Annex
- October 11, 2022
- Tuesday, 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- Leeds Area Chamber of Commerce
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
The Leeds Area Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Sabre Finance is excited to announce a series of free workshops planned for our local small business community. These business workshops will be held on the second Tuesday of each month at 8:30 a.m. with a variety of important topics that are relevant and beneficial to each business attending with the following schedule.
- Retail & Merchandising – Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Managing your Small Business’s Finances – Tuesday, October 11, 2022
- Business Credit – Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- No Workshop – December 2022
- Marketing Your Small Business – January 10, 2023
- How to Start a Small Business or Taking your Side Hustle to Small Business – February 14, 2023
Workshops will be held in the City of Leeds Annex at 1412 9th Street and last approximately an hour with qualified speakers on each topic. Plans are to schedule these monthly workshops through May 2023 so if you have a topic that you would like to see scheduled, please reach out to the Chamber.
Based in Birmingham, Sabre Finance is a non-profit, Community Development Financial Institution, dedicated to serving the needs of small business owners and entrepreneurs through technical assistance and access to responsible lending capital. By partnering with the Leeds Chamber of Commerce, they hope to provide tangible resources that you can apply to your current operations in your community.
There is no charge to attend workshops and light refreshments will be available. A reservation is requested to plan food and appropriate handouts. Please contact Sandra McGuire at (205) 965-9392 or Sandra@LeedsAreaChamber.com to RSVP. You may also RSVP online on the Chamber website. You do not have to be a Chamber member to attend.